Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Am Strong






      I was doing things around the house one day while he was napping on the couch.  An hour later I sat down at the other end and he woke up.  I asked him how his nap was and to my surprise he started yelling at me, "I didn't take a nap!" "You make too much noise!"  Once the yelling stopped, he wouldn't talk to me until the following day.  That was my reality.   These behaviors came out of nowhere.

     He had gone back to one of his old tricks of late.  Sitting three feet from me he would start mumbling "You're stupid".  Each time he said it he would attempt to get me to agree with him by saying, "Right?”  He used to say, “You’re ugly” under his breath at a level that I could barely hear him.

I heard him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for this to be interactive. I welcome your comments.