Monday, August 25, 2014

Sharing Secrets


The time has come to air out all that dirty laundry.  I will be hanging it all for public display and I won't be holding anything back.


  Through my own personal in house terrorist came sorrow, depression, humiliation and a sense of isolation.  I lived his boot camp for many years.  He stole my joy and his torment knew no bounds.  I'll relive my life with a twisted soul and share with you the warning signs that I blindly chose not to see. 


  My hope is that I can help others with their journey through hell, healing and possibly prevent another abuser from taking a stronghold in your life or that of someone you love. 


 




ChanceThomas Twitter






I encourage interaction and comments in the comments box below.  I have the settings so that  you can comment anonymously without signing in or using a name.











1 comment:

I would love for this to be interactive. I welcome your comments.