Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Where is he now?

Do you ever find yourself struggling for words while trying to explain what happened in your life?  Forget trying to find the words that may describe what has happened to your mind.  They totally escape me other than to say, I may now be certifiably insane.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around what took place.  That makes me the victim, not him, although, I prefer to think of myself as a survivor.


While he ran off into the sunset proclaiming, not his love for another woman, but a love for her convenience, I am left scratching my head.  I fired a warning shot via text, but she thinks she is special.  She is special and will soon find out just how special she is.  Oh well, I tried.


He wants to tear her to shreds, and he will; she won't be aware of what's taking place until it's too late.  He is taking the plunge as quickly as possible so that he can get down to his dirty business.  He will proclaim his Christianity while in the throes of her spiritual demolition.   I want to tell her, "Honey, he wants your soul".  He is the devil himself and she will soon see it in his eyes, while he revels in her misery, with his evil smile plastered on his face.


What does he want?  He wants it all without making any real commitment or sacrifice.  The victim will sacrifice almost everything.  He wants worship and praise.  He will also get it!  Those of us who they prey upon, have something to offer; the narcissist with his sense of entitlement is going to take it whether you give it up or not.  He wouldn't be in your life if there wasn't something he was going to gain monetarily by being with you. 


As I told someone earlier today is, "What's weird is, I don't believe that I was weak or desperate. I was very independent, had money and had a good self-esteem. The problem was, as his brainwashing progressed, I lost pieces of myself. Eventually, I found myself so caught up in his games that I couldn't see the reality of what was taking place."

Now I have set out to inform others, educate myself on #narcissist #abuse and attempt to collect the chunks of myself that he ripped from me and threw aside.  It's called healing and it's taking place a little at a time.


I thought I had met Captain Caveman and it turns out he was the Tasmanian Devil, biding his time before devouring most of my self-esteem, money and self worth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for this to be interactive. I welcome your comments.